In honor of our biennial “Day at the Capitol, ” Wisconsin Family Council/Wisconsin Family Action will be giving away one iPad Mini in our “VOTE FOR ME!” video contest. Wisconsin Family Council stands strong in the state of Wisconsin to strengthen and preserve marriage, family, life and liberty. We encourage the youth of our state to reflect on how they can make a difference!
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- You must be between the ages of 13 and 18 to enter.
- Create and submit a video in which you develop a short campaign commercial for a state-level office you’d like to run for.
- The commercial must include at LEAST one of these four issues:
- Religious Freedom
- The video must be no longer than 2 minutes.
- The video may be emailed to email@example.com., SUBJECT LINE: “Video Contest” OR burned to a DVD or thumb drive and mailed to:
Wisconsin Family Action
c/o Youth Video Contest
P.O. Box 1327, Madison, WI 53701-1327
- DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MARCH 13, 2015. NO LATE SUBMISSIONS will be considered.
- Decision of the judges is final.
- The winner will be announced at our “Day at the Capitol” event on March 19, 2015.
- All videos become the property of WFC/WFA.
- Parental permission must accompany the submitted entry. Please download and complete form by clicking VOTE FOR ME.
- For your own protection: In your video submission, DO NOT specifically identify yourself or where you live. (For example, use something like, “I’m Jim from Cedarburg.”)
- YOU MUST BE PRESENT at the “Day at the Capitol” to win the iPad Mini.
We look forward to seeing and hearing you share what motivates, challenges, and is meaningful to you and why we should vote for you!