- Alliance Defending Freedom – Recognizing the need for a strong, coordinated legal defense against growing attacks on religious freedom, more than 30 prominent Christian leaders launched Alliance Defending Freedom in 1994. Over the past 18 years, this unique legal ministry has brought together thousands of Christian attorneys and like-minded organizations that work tirelessly to advocate for the right of people to freely live out their faith in America and around the world.
- Alliance for Marriage – dedicated to promoting marriage and addressing the epidemic of fatherless families in the United States.” The group was founded by Matt Daniels and is headquartered in Virginia. The Alliance for Marriage is most prominent for their role as the organization that drafted the Federal Marriage Amendment (FMA) to the United States Constitution, introduced originally by Rep. Ronnie Shows (D-MS). The amendment would define marriage in the United States as the union of one man and one woman. The amendment has been renamed the Marriage Protection Amendment.
- American Family Association – The mission of the American Family Association is to inform, equip, and activate individuals to strengthen the moral foundations of American culture, and give aid to the church here and abroad in its task of fulfilling the Great Commission.
- American Majority – the organizing arm for conservative. We are helping put in place the nation’s new, conservative grassroots political infrastructure. American Majority uses cutting-edge training and technology to empower individuals and groups with the most effective tools for promoting liberty through limited government.
- Family Policy Alliance – “Our mission is to advance biblical citizenship, equip statesmen, promote policy and serve an effective alliance, all committed to a common vision.” “We work to strengthen and expand our alliance of nearly 40—someday 50—state-based organizations. [WFA is proud to be part of this alliance.] We provide them with the training, funding and strategic coordination to engage in elections, advance pro-family legislation, mobilize churches on critical issues and be a voice for biblical citizens within their states.
- Family Research Council – Our vision is a culture in which human life is valued, families flourish, and religious liberty thrives.
- Focus on the Family – a global Christian ministry dedicated to helping families thrive. We provide help and resources for couples to build healthy marriages that reflect God’s design, and for parents to raise their children according to morals and values grounded in biblical principles.
- Liberty Counsel – an international nonprofit litigation, education, and policy organization dedicated to advancing religious freedom, the sanctity of life, and the family since 1989, by providing pro bono assistance and representation on these and related topics. With offices in Florida, Virginia and Washington, D.C., and an outreach in Israel, Liberty Counsel has hundreds of advocates around the world.
- MacIver Institute – a Wisconsin-based think tank that promotes free markets, individual freedom, personal responsibility and limited government.
- National Abstinence Education Association – The NAEA exists to serve, support and represent individuals and organizations in the practice of abstinence education.
- National Center on Sexual Exploitation– The National Center on Sexual Exploitation (NCOSE) is the leading national organization exposing the links between all forms of sexual exploitation such as child sexual abuse, prostitution, sex trafficking and the public health crisis of pornography.
- National Physicians Center for Family Resources – The NPC was founded for the purpose of involving physicians in health and child welfare issues at both the national and international levels. Physicians who are a part of our network volunteer their time and expertise to promote medically and scientifically valid practices in public health and child welfare and to produce educational resources for families and health educators. The NPC is not a membership organization.
- Pro-Life Wisconsin – In 1992, almost 20 years after Roe v. Wade, a new statewide legislative and educational pro-life organization was formed in Wisconsin. The vision for this new organization was shared by dedicated and experienced pro-lifers who realized that the pro-life movement needed to refocus on principle to achieve total protection for all preborn children.
- SpeakUpMovement.org – a movement to empower ordinary Christians with information, advocacy, and even legal representation. If you believe the Constitutional rights of Christians should be upheld and their religious rights should be freely exercised, then get informed.
- The Howard Center – We affirm that the natural human family is established by the Creator and essential to good society. We address ourselves to all people of good will who, with the majority of the world’s people, value the natural family.
- Townhall (site has directory of many conservative web sites)
- Vote Your Values Wisconsin (WFC’s election central website)
- Wallbuilders – WallBuilders is an organization dedicated to presenting America’s forgotten history and heroes, with an emphasis on the moral, religious, and constitutional foundation on which America was built – a foundation which, in recent years, has been seriously attacked and undermined.
- Who Are My Legislators?
- Wisconsin Capitol Watch (formerly Family Research Forum)
- Wisconsin Christian News – a cooperative effort by active Christians from all walks of life. In our pages and on our website, you will find Information, Education and Inspiration, with a majority of the articles written by members of our “WCN family” of contributors. There will be something of interest to every member of the family!
- Wisconsin Legislature
- Wisconsin Government
- World Congress of Families (A Howard Center site) – We assemble in this World Congress, from many national, ethnic, cultural, social and religious communities, to affirm that the natural human family is established by the Creator and essential to good society.
Disclaimer: links to sites not controlled by Wisconsin Family Action do not necessarily imply our endorsement or recommendation of the organization.