PLEASE CHOOSE THE ORGANIZATION YOU WANT YOUR GIFT TO GO TO:
Wisconsin Family Action (WFA) will educate citizens, be involved in election–related activities recommending candidates, and lobby our legislators to protect, defend and promote marriage, families, the unborn and religious liberty in Wisconsin. Gifts to WFA are not tax-deductible.
Wisconsin Family Council (WFC) will educate citizens about the elections, educate our legislators about marriage, family, life and religious liberty in Wisconsin, and provide educational resources to pastors and churches. Gifts to WFC are tax-deductible. Click Here to donate to WFC
If you prefer to support us by regular mail, please send your contribution with our printable donor form.
We’ve included some very specific investment opportunities to help you.
- Send WFC’s monthly “Church Connection” to a church of 100: $12 per month; $150 per year. (Each month we send 24,000 of these free to about 450 churches.)
- Replenish our resources for pastors and churches: $30 buys 2 copies of most of the timely books and other resources we purchase to share with pastors and other ministry leaders.
- Reach 1000 people with our online election voter guides: $50 (fall election)
- Keep our WFC Church Ambassador Network team on the road for one day: $200
- Send a teen to our 6-day worldview/leadership LEAD WI camp: $450 (this is what we charge for the camp; our actual cost per camper for the week is much closer to $1000.)
- Sponsor a “Lunch with a Purpose” webinar: $500
- Reach 10,000 people with timely get-out-the-vote text messages during the 2024 fall election: $800
- Sponsor one of our popular community events: $1500 (We held 27 events in 2022!)
- Underwrite a day of broadcasting our radio programs statewide: $100
- Underwrite a month of our radio programs: $3000