Resources for Religious Liberty
- Faith and Freedom Radio (Liberty Counsel) – “An international nonprofit litigation, education, and policy organization dedicated to advancing religious freedom, the sanctity of life, and the family since 1989, by providing pro bono assistance and representation on these and related topics.”
- Why Does Religious Freedom Matter? (Heritage Foundation)
- Religious Freedom Sunday – a national event in which churches honor the educators within their congregations and inform their congregations about the freedom of religious expression students from kindergarten through twelfth grade have at school.
- Religious Liberty (Family Research Council) – “Religious observance has a distinctly positive effect on community and national life. The fostering of religious liberty is a hallmark of our culture as intended by our Founding Fathers and practiced by tens of millions of Americans.”
- Religious Liberty in America (Alliance Defending Freedom) – “Alliance Defending Freedom is committed to keeping the door open for the spread of the Gospel by transforming the legal system and advocating for religious liberty, the sanctity of life, and marriage and family.”
- Fact Sheet: How to Protect Religious Freedom (Heritage Action) The First Amendment Defense Act (FADA) was introduced on June 17th, 2015, to prevent the federal government from denying tax exemptions, grants, contracts, licenses, or certifications to individuals and organizations based on their belief that marriage is a union between a man and a woman. In the wake of the Supreme Court’s decision regarding marriage, numerous other religious freedom challenges have intensified. FADA’s protections are a positive step in heading off these and future threats to religious liberty.
Memo urging legislators to co-sponsor Wisconsin’s Religious Freedom Amendment, May 23, 2013
Disclaimer: links to sites not controlled by Wisconsin Family Action do not necessarily imply our endorsement or recommendation of the organization.