2017 Day at the Capitol
Date: March 23, 2017 (Thursday)
Time: 9:30 – 3:00
Lunch will be at Inn on the Park
Speakers: To be announced.
Married Couple $40.00
Family (up to 5 members) $75
Every two years Wisconsin Family Action and Wisconsin Family Council offers the very popular Day at the Capitol event. This day is devoted to connecting you with your government officials.
Six Benefits to Attending
- Ask questions of key legislators about legislative priorities this session
- Connect with your elected officials, up close and personal
- Learn more about the heritage of our Wisconsin state capitol
- Participate in an exclusive question and answer time with WFA/WFC president Julaine Appling
- Receive updates on Wisconsin Family Action and Wisconsin Family Council
Who Should Attend
- High School Students
- Home School Groups
CLICK HERE to register for this event! or Call: 888.378.7395
Parking: valet parking available first-come, first-served at Inn on the Park—$1/hr.
Space is limited. Registrations taken on first-come, first-served basis.
Subscribe here to receive a personal invitation to this and all of our events!
Win An iPad Mini! Youth Video Contest
- For ages 13 and 18
- Create and submit a video in which you develop a short campaign commercial for a state-level office you’d like to run for
- Include at least one of these four issues: Marriage, Family, Life, Religious Liberty
- Maximum 2 minute video
- Contest submissions become property of WFC/WFA
- Parental permission must accompany the entry. Download form here
- Security Note: in your video, do not identify yourself or where you live
Submit Your Entry
- Include “Video Contest” in the subject line and email here, or,
- Save to DVD/flash drive and mail to: Wisconsin Family Council, c/o Youth Video Contest, P.O. Box 2075, Madison, WI 53701-2075
Deadline for 2015
Friday, March 13 – late submissions will not be considered
- Decision of the judges is final
- Winner will be announced at “Day at the Capitol” event
- Winner must be present at the “Day at the Capitol” event to receive the iPad Mini
Our Most Recent Events
Today is the 66th Annual National Day of Prayer (NDOP). Governor Walker has signed a proclamation declaring May 4 as Wisconsin’s Annual Day of Prayer, and there are many events taking place across the state of Wisconsin as well as the nation. In keeping with our long national history of presidents declaring national days of […]
Wisconsin Family Council/Wisconsin Family Action’s biennial “Day at the Capitol” is Thursday, March 23, 2017. You’ll hear from key legislators, get legislative and organizational updates, visit your legislators in their capitol offices— and much, much more! Space is limited! CLICK HERE to learn more about the event and register today!
CAN YOU HEAR US NOW?? Have WE got a great IDEA for YOU! We are trying to create ONE LOUD VOICE on FRIDAY, September 19, at NOON. Everyone that has a FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR TUMBLER account can do this, and it’s super easy. We will all be putting the same message out on our media […]
What’s going on in Wisconsin and how can you get involved? Our sister organization, Wisconsin Family Council, invites you to hear WFC president Julaine Appling provide political involvement training for individuals and policy guidance for Pastors and their churches. Come join us for a great supper and a great challenge. UPCOMING DATES AND LOCATIONS: Fond […]
Join Wisconsin Family Council/Wisconsin Family Action as we participate in Franklin Graham’s “Decision America” prayer tour that brings him to our own Wisconsin State Capitol today, June 15, at NOON. Graham is traveling all 50 states challenging Christians to live out their faith at home, in public and at the ballot box. More information HERE!
Wisconsin Family Council (WFC) presents “Breakfast with Pro-Family Champions!” THIS SATURDAY MORNING, April 2 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Brett Favre’s Steakhouse in Green Bay We especially extend a special invitation to PASTORS AND CLERGY. Enjoy a complimentary full hot breakfast and go home full and fired up! WFC president Julaine Appling and Pastor Rafael […]
UPDATED: IT’S NOT TOO LATE! According to Speaker RobinVos, the discussion on AB 305 (bans the sale and use of fetal body parts) is “ongoing” and he is suggesting “compromise” on the bill. MAKE YOUR CALL TODAY (608) 266.9171. ASK Rep. Vos to schedule AB 305 for a vote NOW. 12 noon – 12:30 p.m. […]
YOU ARE INVITED! WISCONSIN FAMILY ACTION, WISCONSIN FAMILY COUNCIL NEW OFFICE/CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1